- The buyer is entitled to return or to change the goods according Lithuanian legislation (Order No. 271 of the Minister of Economy dated on 29-06-2001 and Order No. 258 of the Minister of Economy dated on 17-08-2001) and during 14 days from the arrival of goods.
- In addition to the standard return policy for internet purchases, EU customers have 7 working days to cancel their order, beginning the day after receipt of the goods, in accordance with Distance Selling Regulations No. 258 approved by the Minister of Economy. Furthermore, you must submit your order cancellations in writing to Customer Services, making direct reference to your specific order.
- The Seller understands that the Buyer might have different picture of the goods compare to the originals due to various characteristics of the computer or monitor and (or) settings. The Seller is not liable for any decisions made by the Buyer based on such situation.
- Replacement and return are possible only if the goods were not used, not dirty, the goods, labels and the package is not damaged.
- Any protective casing that was delivered with your order should be returned as well if you would like an exchange or refund. Always use original packaging whenever possible.
- We can only exchange an item with another of the same. If you wish to exchange it for a different item, this is carried out in the individual agreement procedure contact: email@example.com
- Buyer’s request regarding return or change of the goods should be given in written form and accompanied with the proof of purchase of goods.
- Buyer’s refund might be fulfilled in 5 working days after goods were returned to the Seller and the Seller confirmed that the goods are accepted as returned.
- If you wish to return an item for exchange or refund, we suggest you do so through a secure and insured delivery service. We do not accept liability for non-received items.
- Typically, a return request will be processed within 48 hours of receipt. During busy periods, however, processing may take longer due to postal service delay or closure. This includes seasonal or promotional sales during very specific times like Christmas and New Year’s.